Love That Dog
The weight limit of your pet should not exceed 40 pounds (18 kilograms). Exceptions can be made based on individual needs for seeing-eye dogs or emotional support companions given prior approval from the hotel.
- Please keep your pet on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas. Please note pets are not permitted in the resort’s restaurants, Spa, Children’s Club, Fitness Center or Meeting Rooms.
- Your pet must be kept in a carrier or you must be present while any member of the hotel staff, such as housekeeping or engineering, is in the room. Housekeeping may be scheduled in advance to provide you and your pet a memorable experience.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended, keep the dog with you or a designated individual at all times when leaving or returning to the property.
- Help us provide you and our guests a great experience by preventing your pet from barking or causing any disturbance. Should your pet cause any complaints from guests please know you may be asked to leave the hotel and find an alternate hotel for the remainder of your holiday.
- Any cleaning bills or repairs costs, should they be required will be charged to your credit card, even if they are discovered after my departure from the hotel.
- After you agree that, should the dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the hotel by other occupants or personnel of the hotel, at the request of the hotel manager, I shall immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the hotel.
We recommende before your stay to read our terms and conditions..